Thai cuisine is an exotic yet clever blend of Eastern and Western influence which are harmoniously combined. The soul of Thai food is just about the balance of attaining the perfect harmony among salty, sweet, hot and sour. In Thai dishes, the core ingredients of South East Asian countries are also used such as– chilli, palm sugar, garlic, ginger, lime juice, fish sauce, and lemongrass – it manages to preserve a unique essence of its own. Overpowering fresh herbs, like galangal and lemongrass, lower down the tendency of overwhelming spices, whereas salty sauces are fortifying with sugars and equalise by acids, for instance, lemon and lime. Aquatic herbs, plants and animals are the major ingredients which are reflected in its cooking. The subsequent influence shows the use of large chunks to Thai dishes. Thai Food Hindi provides best Thai recipes which will definitely tempt you.
Delicious Thai Recipes
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Firstly, marinate the chicken for minimum 2 hours and pierce it in the skewer.
- Then prepare Peanut Sauce, in a hot pan with some oil add the paste of onion, garlic and chillies and sauté it for some time.
- After this mix salt and sugar in peanut butter and stir it. Cook it until it changes into a smooth sauce. Now add some lemon juice and off the burner.
- Mix soya sauce and some oil in peanut sauce.
- To make Satay, grill the chicken and coat basting sauce on it. Cook it for some time. Ready to serve.
Baked Thai Chicken
- Marinate chicken in the mixture of lemongrass, chopped onion, coriander stems, chopped garlic, grated jaggery, coconut milk, soya sauce and fish sauce for 3 to 4 hours.
- Then bake the chicken at 200 C on the baking tin for 25 minutes. Baste repeatedly with marinade.
- Now cook vegetables like whole spring onions, red chillies, carrots, baby corn, chopped capsicum, beans, tomatoes, bean sprouts. Then add some pepper, salt, sugar and dip in stock.
- Serve chicken, garnish with red chillies and lemon wedges.
Spicy Chicken Thai Soup
- Take lemongrass, ginger and garlic, put them in a large pot over medium heat and stir well. Then add chicken broth and boil it. Now sim the flame for 30 minutes.
- Separate the chicken broth and discard the grass, ginger and garlic.
- Take large soup pan add some oil, heat it at medium, put the chicken and stir it for 5 minutes.
- Then stir the fish sauce, red curry paste and lime juice till it won’t get totally blend. After this stir coconut milk and broth for 15-20 minutes.
- Discard the extra fat and excess oil rises on the top.
- Add red onion to the chicken and cook until they get soft, then switch off the gas and put some cilantro.
- Now your soup is ready to serve, don’t forget to plate with fresh sliced jalapenos, lime wedges and cilantro.
In Thai Cooking Recipes in Hindi, you can go for more soup recipes and enjoy your meals with more relevant dishes.