Post-demonetization, most people are turning towards cashless transactions. If you want to upgrade your entertainment experience, you may consider buying the best LED TV.
If you do not have the money, do not worry. With cashless options, you may buy an LED TV on EMI (Equated Monthly Installment). Here are seven top TVs you may consider:
- Samsung 49M6300 is a 49-inch LED with three sides HDMI and two sides USB
- Kodak 50FHDXSMART is a 48-inch TV with an HDMI back and 16:9 aspect ratio
- Sanyo Nxt XT49S7200F is a 49-inch TV with two sides and one bottom HDMI and two sides USB
- Sony KLV32W512D is a 32-inch LED TV with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Vu 43D6575 is a 43-inch smart LED TV with two sides HDMI and two sides USB
- Vu 49S6575 is a 49-inch LED TV with HDMI back and aspect ratio zoom
- Vu N50K310X3D is a 50-inch TV with four HDMI back and three USB back
Any of the above smart TVs may be purchased with a consumer durable loan(CDL). Most banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) offer CDLs. Such loans allow you to buy a TV on EMI without a credit card.
Features of Consumer Durable Loans
- 0% interest rate for loan amount between INR 5000 and INR 5 lakh
- Flexible tenure of up to three years
- No foreclosure penalty in case of prepayment
- Quick and simple application procedure
- Instant approval and fast disbursement
You may apply for such loans online and receive quick approval. Here is the application process:
- You may visit the lender’s website and fill out a simple application form to determine your consumer durable loan eligibility. In a short period, you will know if your application is approved or not.
- Once you receive the approval, you may walk into the nearest dealer store and finalized your preferred LED TV.
- You need to submit some basic documents to the dealer along with your consumer durable loan Then, you may walk home with your favorite smart TV.
Eligibility and documentation
If you are a new borrower, you must be aged between 21 and 65 years. For existing customers, the eligibility criterion is age between 21 and 68 years.
Unlike facilities like home or automobile loans, the consumer durable loan documentation is simple. Here are the basic documents required.
- Government-issued identity card
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Canceled cheque
- Electronic Clearing System (ECS) mandate; your bank account is directly debited with the installment on the due date
What are you still waiting for? Apply for a consumer durable loan and bring home the latest LED TV.