When a house or project is contracted out, there is a contract between the owner of the project and the person undertaking the project. Sometimes there are flaws in this contract. Changes in the plans commissioned by the company, delays in the issuance of land or permits, and increased costs have led to these flaws between the two parties.
The contract between owner and administrative contractor
If there is any slight discrepancy between the designs he designed in the building process and the design he told the owner, it will affect the cost and the contract. It gives the contractor the right to demand that the work be carried out to the specified quality. It refers to the materials used to make and the finished work.
Besides, the work must be completed within the agreed timeframe following the construction procedures and construction plans of the work agreed upon between the parties. All of the above are included in the contract.
The owner is entitled to obtain the required guarantee from the Contractor if he fails to comply with the Contractor’s agreement on the quality of work, timeliness, and features of the Contract.
Also, the owner seeks to assist and support the contractor in his or her area of influence when the work is completed. Of course, this will bring benefits not only to the project but to both parties.
The above statements prove the importance of a well-efficient contract administrator in the construction field. Here we know the importance of the training that helps the contract administrator to increase the efficiency of his career.
Here are some benefits due to contract administrative course;
- The course, therefore, includes a detailed analysis of every one of the stages of the
- Administrative contracting recognizing all those involved in carrying out the activities of the procedures, from the same planning, coordination, execution, and control.
- Addressing the dogmatic and practical problems of administrative contracts, public bidding procedures, the execution and termination of administrative contracts, taking into account the dogmatic and practical problems.
- Understand the legal and accounting framework on the different types of contracts that are commonly handled in this large industry and, with special emphasis on what is requested by clients.
At the end of the course the participant will be able to:
- Know and apply the main characteristics of the management planning and control of projects and their areas of knowledge.
- Know and apply the main techniques and tools of the Management of Requisitions.
- Know and apply the main techniques and tools of Contract Management and Claims Management.
- Know and apply the main techniques and tools of Risk Management and Project recovery.
At the end of the program, the participants will have acquired the essential knowledge of the regulations about administrative contracts and their application form, to avoid nullification of administrative acts, as well as to avoid activating the liability regime for wrong contracts. Thus this course helps the contractors for their successful journey in their field.