From trips to spas to use of high range beauty products at home, every girl puts lots of efforts to keep her skin clean, smooth and nourished. Just like every other girl, you want to maintain this glow and smoothness throughout the year. However, throughout the year, your skin is subjected to the trio of sun, UV rays and pollution. Changing weather also brings new skin problems.
If you have acne, eczema, urticaria or some other inflammatory skin condition, the presence of pollutants in the atmosphere is going to make your skin more sensitive. The combination of pollutants and UV rays further multiplies the skin damage. Similarly, the sun is responsible for causing epidermis, sunburn, inflammation and premature aging of the skin.
Thankfully, there is a huge range of products available on the market to protect and preserve your skin. With increasing awareness about harmful chemicals, people are lured towards taking the chemical-free route with natural skincare products. Avocado butter is one such product that is not only good for your skin but hair as well.
It is a great source of Vitamin A, B, G and E. These are the essential nutrients required to moisturize dry skin and repair damaged skin. Following are the amazing benefits your skin can receive from avocado butter:
- It provides you with a radiant skin tone by lightening scars and spots. Avocado butter also works like wonder by reducing age spots and wrinkles.
- Oils extracted from this super fruit are used in the treatment of psoriasis and bright ’s disease. This also removes the scales on the skin.
- Dry skin causes itchiness. The use of this butter not only reduces fine lines but also hydrates your dry skin.
- With its ability to penetrate deep into the skin, it accelerates the generation of new skin cells. It promotes circulation in the skin. So, what you get is baby-soft, well-cleansed and nourished skin. This deep penetration also restores the nutrients and removes dead skin cells.
- Butter made from avocado supplies fats and vitamins which make your skin glow. This happens when your skin maintains water.
- And most importantly, this fruit butter protects your skin from the trio of pollution, UV rays and the sun.
When this simple butter is offering so many skin benefits, you are most likely to show interest in avocado butter. You can buy avocado butter online. If you are looking for a DIY avocado body butter recipe, here is one for you.
The nutritional and nourishing benefits of this wonderful butter are already explained. Monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin C (a natural antioxidant), Vitamin E and there are several other nutrients required to maintain the structure and firmness of skin cells. All are found in this butter.
These oils are highly concentrated plant components capable of reducing stress. Essential oils have always been used in Aromatherapy methods for relaxation and well-being. The lemongrass extract used in this recipe is prized with antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
Green Tea Extract
In addition to offering antiviral and antibacterial properties, it is also used for slowing down the natural aging process.
Following are the ingredients you need in this recipe:
- Avocado butter – 14 oz
- Meadowfoam oil – 15 oz.
- Green tea extract – 1 oz.
- Lemongrass essential oil – 6 ml.
- Dry flow – 5 tsp.
- Divide avocado butter into smaller chunks.
- Place these chunks in a mixing bowl.
- Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- Increase to high speed and wait until it becomes fluffy.
- Add and stir after adding remaining ingredients.
- Decrease to low speed and mix for 30 seconds to combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Mix on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Increase speed to high and mix for 1 minute. You will get a mixture with fluffy consistency and soft peaks.
- Now you can store it in an old cosmetic jar or any other container.