One of the most preferred options in India is a personal loan from Axis Bank. In nearly every part of the world, it has a strong presence. Either by visiting the nearest bank branch or via the online process, you can easily apply for a personal loan. When facing financial challenges and pursuing wishes, a personal loan from Axis Bank can be of great monetary benefit. If you use an Axis Bank personal loan, there are different advantages that you can get. Below, some of them are given:
- Fast Documentation Process: The loan from Axis Banks is recognized for its easy and minimal documentation. Particularly in the online loan process, the loan approval process takes very little time. Axis Bank’s productive team ensures that it requires a limited time in the process approved by the loan.
- Axis EDGE Rewards Points: You can win the Axis Bank personal loan reward points. For over 500 prizes, shopping pieces, recharges, etc, you can redeem these accumulated points.
- High loan amount: The minimum amount of Rs. 50,000 to a maximum of Rs. 15,00,000 lakhs from Axis Bank can be used.
- Low-Interest Rate: Axis Bank provides a budget-friendly interest rate. If you are a salaried, working professional or self-employed citizen, you can take advantage of an Axis Bank personal loan. The interest rate for Axis Bank personal loans starts at 15.75 percent. The rate of interest offered to you depends heavily on your CIBIL score and qualifications. As for the best rates for a personal loan, Axis Bank’s current customers will also get some extra benefits.
- Balance Transfer Facility: This role is for those who have a loan with another bank, but want to reap personal loan benefits from Axis Bank. All you need to do is apply for a balance transfer loan online and conveniently transfer the personal loan to Axis Bank from the current bank.
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: You will appreciate the versatility of private loan terms for loan repayment. Axis Bank makes it easier for you to select the repayment periodthat suits you best, from 12 months to 60 months.
Now let’s talk about the benefits you can obtain with the loan from Axis bank, about the other most significant role player in a personal loan, i.e. From EMI. EMI is Equated Monthly Installments, you need to remember. This is the amount you have to pay to repay the loan. It can be difficult to measure the manual EMI, so you can use the Axis personal loan EMI calculator.
This is an online platform that is free to use and provides results that are fast and precise. Here are some of the other Axis personal loan EMI calculator benefits:
- Simplifies the measurement of the EMI: Axis personal loan EMI calculator makes the EMI calculator much simpler and easier to measure EMI with pen and paper than the conventional way.
- Allows EMI calculation hassle-free: By just filling in a few simple details of the loan, the Axis personal loan EMI calculator helps you to get the correct amount of EMI you need to pay each month.
- It helps to manage finances well: This can play a key role in calculating the size of the loan and also serves as an appropriate lender for you to borrow the loan.
The variables that control the personal loan EMI for the Axis are:
- Borrowed Amount- The amount borrowed as a personal loan from the bank.
- Wages- In monthly EMI, income plays a vital role. It determines your loan repayment power. A lower EMI usually attracts higher wages and vice versa.
- If you have an established relationship with Axis Bank, you will get some special incentives or additional benefits such as low-interest rates, low transaction fees, and others if you have an existing relationship with Axis Bank; this will eventually result in low monthly EMI loans.
- Loan tenure- Axis private loan provides a tenure range of 12 months to 60 months. Your loan EMI will also affect what loan tenure you want.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Requirements
- At the time of applying for an Axis bank personal loan, the borrower should be at least 21 years of age.
- The maximum qualifying age for an Axis bank personal loan is 60 years at the time of the loan’s maturity.
- An applicant must have a monthly minimum net income of Rs. 15,000.
Documents Required for Axis Bank Personal Loan access
A borrower should have certain eligibility-based documentation to take advantage of a personal loan from Axis Bank. All submissions are checked by bank officials, so only approval is granted on the loan application. The generic personal loan documents needed are as follows:
- Complete application form.
- Passport size images.
- Identity Evidence.
- Address Proof.
- Bank declaration.
- Age Testimony.
- Loan agreement signed.
- Standard Instruction (SI) Request/ECS Form, duly signed.
The Axis personal loan EMI calculator is the instrument designed to help you make a wise and intelligent decision. So, make the most of this instrument and make the right choice for you.