Lip Fungal infection is a very common type of infection caused by the yeast known as Candida, but sometimes bacteria straining is also the cause of lip fungal infection. In this infection, you will find your lips corner cracked, bleeding, itching, paining, reddish, blistered, and lips become dry and painful. Antifungal cream for lip infection can be used to get rid of fungal lips.
Some of the main causes of lip fungal infection are as follows:
- Candida fungi are present in our body such as skin and mouth but when a person’s immune system becomes weak against it, the fungus grows out of control and gives rise to infection.
- Unhygienic living is also the main cause of lip fungal infection, people don’t wash their hands and mouth especially before sleeping can cause candida to grow.
- People sometimes take antibiotic medicines which cause damage to bacteria which kill fungal causing candida.
- The overuse of mouth wash results in killing bacteria of our mouth which gives rise to infection.
- People who have less saliva secretion can have this infection very common.
- A diet that does not contain iron and vitamins may give rise to candida. A balanced diet is a must for the body.
- Smoking can cause various health problems; it may also lead to this lip fungal infection.
Researchers have come out with many antifungal creams for lips, which showa significant result in curing candida. Many health care companies come out with remedies and medicines to treat this fungal disease. But this can also be cured at our home with natural remedies at the initial stage.
Some of the natural home remedies for Lip fungal Infection are discussed below:
- Lemon Juice- Lemon juice is the major source of vitamin C, which has the ability to overcome many fungal diseases. One can drink lemon juice 2-3 times a day.
Do not put raw lemon directly on the infection part as it may cause itching.
- Turmeric- Turmeric is one of the best ingredients for curing bacterial and fungal diseases. It has the ability of antibiotic medicine and can do wonders in curing many infections as well as throat diseases.
You can take turmeric by mixing it in a glass of milk and adding 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric once in a day.
- Yogurt- Yogurt has the ability to make good bacteria in our body; it can help in the stoppage of growth of candida.
An infected person can take yogurt twice a day.
- Saltwater- Saltwater has the abilityto cleanse our mouth, we always use salt water for our mouth-related disease it has the antiseptic ability to clean our mouth and cure the disease.
You can add salt in warm water and do gar-gal with that water.
- Sodium Bicarbonate or Baking Soda- Many researches show that baking soda may also help in curing diseases related to oral thrust.
- Coconut Oil- Coconut oil can also act as greasing to the dry lip fungal infection.
The above-mentioned home remedies can help in curing the lip fungal infection. You can also use lips antifungal cream which will help in curing the lip infection.