Have you been lately planning for a team outing or corporate group tours? There are so many options around so it becomes quite daunting for anyone to decide the right place to choose. If you are thinking about team outing or corporate group tour in the upcoming months, then Jim Corbett Park is undoubtedly is one of the best options that you can plan to go.
There are many Jim Corbett hotels and resorts in the Corbett national park that can help you with the all-encompassing arrangement for the indoor and outdoor events, as well as conferences. Whether you are thinking about doing a workshop, seminar, conference, merchants meeting, leisure trips, reunions, theme parties, or training sessions, you will be provided with customized solutions and packages.
Let’s have a look at some of the exciting activities that you can do while staying in Corbett National Park.
- Exciting and enthralling outdoor activities:When it comes to outdoor activities in Corbett National Park, well then the list will be countless. You and your team can have wonderful time by going out for climbing, rappelling, zipline, commando and type net, water roller, pressure rocket, lawn and water Zorb, bull riding,free fall, Bungee jumping, and gun shooting, to name a few. There are undoubtedly so many things to do that you should think about planning a corporate group tour anytime soon.
- Jungle Safaris: The most popular and adventurous activity that anyone out there would love to try once while their stay in Jim Corbett hotels and resorts is the Jungle Jeep Safari. Generally speaking, jeep safari is carried out in Corbett in two different shifts – morning and evening. Hence, you need to book the tickets in advance as jeeps are considered to be the best way to explore the beauty of the Jim Corbett National Park.
- Elephant Safari:Another most popular and exciting activity is going for the elephant ride. If you get the chance to do the elephant safari this time then you will be amazed to explore every nook and corner of the Corbett.However, elephant safari is only done in restricted areas of the Jim Corbett National Park. Please note that only theDhikalaand Bijrani Zone are the two famous areas for elephant safaris.
- Canter Safari:In case, you aren’t able to get the tickets for the elephant safari then don’t be upset or feel low as you can still explore the Dhikala Zone with an especiallypremeditatedandreformed vehicle that is canter safari. Canter safari is even done in two shifts – morning and evening. Hence, make sure you book your tickets for the same in advance as during the peak season chances are high you won’t be getting tickets for the same on the spot.
- Fishing and Angling: Last but not least, you and your team can even have a great time by taking up fishing and angling activity during your stay in Jim Corbett National Park. Well, the world’s most popular activeand energetic # Mahaseer fish is found in the River Kosi and Ramganga. Don’t’ forget to try out fishing this time.
Some of the special programs that are even organized for the corporate group tours and team outings are:
You will be amazed to know that so many exciting things can be done during corporate group tours or team outings provided things are done in the right manner. For instance, if your team is more excited about experience Jungle Stay then you can definitely book the camping activities. On the other hand, you and your team members are wildlife enthusiasts then Birding & Photographic Tours will be a fantastic way to enjoy the best part of the Corbett National Park.
Most importantly, everyone wants to feel more relaxed and calm by taking a break from the hectic work schedule. For this, you can even book yoga and meditation camps which are usually conducted by professional and highly trained Yogic teachers. There are many Jim Corbett hotels and resorts that also arrange different types of detoxing and stress management programs for the corporate. These resorts are basically well-equipped with modern amenities that can make things more convenient for you and your team members.