Nowadays, the most common problem among teenagers is pimples. Due to pimples, some people lose their confidence and go into depression. So, it is very important to treat this problem. But it is better to prevent the pimples than treating them. They may occur due to many causes, but the most common cause is the overproduction of oil from the sweat glands and the second most common cause of pimples is the impure blood. So, for preventing the pimples, you can take the ayurvedic tonic for blood purification. They are easily available in the market.
Now we are going to discuss some of the methods which can be proven helpful for you in the prevention of pimples. Some of them are as follows-
- Washing of face- It is very important to wash the face regularly with the facewash. You should wash your face twice daily; it will be proven helpful for you in preventing the pimples. By washing the face, the dirt and extra oil will be removed from your face. So, it is very important to wash the face for glowing and healthy skin.
- Type of skin- You should know about your skin type. Because if you have the oily skin then you are more prone to the pimples. So, if you know about your skin type then you can choose the face wash and other skincare products according to your skin type. For example, if your skin is oily then you should choose the water-based products and if your skin is dry then you can choose the oil-based products.
- Moisturizer- You should keep your skin hydrated, so you should use a moisturizer daily. But you should be careful while choosing the moisturizer because if your moisturizer contains synthetic fragrances, then they may cause skin irritation. Due to which pimples can also appear. So, you should always use those moisturizers which are fragrance-free and non-comedogenic after properly washing your face with the face wash.
- Hydration- You should keep your body hydrated because we all know that most of the proportion of our body is made up of water. So, it is very important to drink approx. eight glasses of water daily. If you are doing exercise then you should drink more water but after taking some rest. This will keep your body hydrated and prevents the pimples.
- Less Makeup- Many people use makeup to hide the pimples but that is not a good idea as it may clog the pores of your skin and can cause more pimples. And also, you should not use too much makeup such as a heavy foundation. This will also be proven helpful for you in preventing the pimples.
All of the above-given points can be helpful for you in preventing the pimples. But other than that, you can also take blood purifier syrup for pimples, which purifies your blood and prevents the occurrence of pimples on your skin. And also, you should not touch your face throughout the day as it may also cause pimples on your face.