The most difficult section according to students in the GMAT exam is the quantitative section. A lot of students have a fear in their mind regarding this section just because they lack various tricks to attempt the questions. The GMAT coaching in Noida helps the students to put various efforts with the help of various tips and ways which they have.
Some of the best mechanisms in which one should study for the quantitative section have been mentioned as follows:
1. One must be very much clear with the basics of maths: The main concepts are very simple but reviewing all the basics is the most important step of this section. While preparing for this section, one must review all the basics very carefully and one must not rush through this section. With the help of study material, one should revise the things which one has learnt already in the high school. One must solidify the concepts in the brain so that one is never afraid to attempt the questions in the real exam.
2. One can practice with the help of practice tests: The quantitative section requires a lot of practice and taking the practice of actual test will help to get an idea about where one is standing and where one has to go. One must also follow the time-related constraints of the test and one must not worry about the scores in the very initial stages. It will help to provide an idea about how one should plan and there are various online sources which provide free practice tests so that one can practice very well.
3. One must conduct a proper analysis of the practice test: One must review the results of the test very carefully and one must note that all the questions which one has answered incorrectly so that one can study them very well. People must make flashcards for various concepts and one can also create a spreadsheet which will indicate all the incorrectly answered questions so that there is always a scope of improvement.
4. One must identify the greatest weaknesses and then attack it: With the help of practice tests, one will come to know about the weakness and the weak topics so that they can be improved. One needs to have a practice of various angles of geometry and various other things. Preparing a spreadsheet will help in solving such problems and overcoming the weaknesses with the help of repeating the things.
5. Tips in the case of data sufficiency questions: This is considered to be the most difficult portion of the whole quantitative section. Even in some cases, one has to evaluate various statements at a single point of time. Also, another thing to be considered is that one must look for sufficiency and not for the actual answer in this portion of the quant section. Hence, following the tricks and tips of GMAT coaching in Noida can help in scoring well from the quantitative section of the GMAT test.